Wednesday, July 19, 2017

{Waiting On Wednesday} Fear Street Zombie Style

Greetings Ghosts and Ghouls!
Ya know, of all my years of blogging I've seen "Waiting on Wednesday" posts by other bloggers and I always thought "That looks like fun! I should do this."

Its okay - you can laugh. I'm laughing. 

Why? Because all I can think is that SpongeBob narrator's voice saying "858 years later" followed by me going "oh yeah, I was suppose to do this. Wednesday is tomorrow right? Yeah no. Lol I either miss it by a day or remember it three days to soon and always forget it on the actual day. So YAAAY!! I remembered it for once. Lol

Now I'm sitting here like wow... I've never gotten this far. What AM I waiting on? 

I literally can't think of any except 
Rowan Wood Legends by Olivia Wildenstein. I feel like I've been waiting a lifetime for this book! I literally just got the ARC so I still can't wait to read it. Lol *que up ultimate fangirl mode* 

The cover makes me so giddy! It's so freaking beautiful (just like book one!) both should totally be made into posters. Lol

Other than this, I'm not sure what other books I'm waiting on. Watch  - after I post this books will start scrolling though my brain like a computer window. Lol

What books are YOU waiting on? 


*image from Google - props to whoever made it*

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top